The New 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee for Sale in Chandler, OK
The 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee is among the best SUV vehicles available today. However, there is a significant improvement from the 2022 models, one of which is the lack of gas-only in the Trailhawk trim. Instead, it is an offroad model with a plug-in hybrid powertrain.
The New Cherokee offers a wide range of modern features, such as comfortable seating, a high-end interior, superb infotainment systems, and a broad range of luxurious options. This modern vehicle is an upscale midsize SUV that combines comfortability and off-road power. So if you’re interested in the 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee or any other SUV, get in touch today. We are Patriot CDJR of Chandler with a wide range of SUV vehicles.
Jeep Cherokee Fuel Economy and Comfort
Grand Cherokee with V6 engines and Four-wheel drive consumes gas at about 22 mpg, which is slightly above average for a midsize SUV. On the other hand, the V8 engine and 4WD consume about 17 mpg. But, of course, these figures are based on a highway drive, and the off-road journey would be different.
The 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee is exceptionally comfortable, even for long trips. Both the rear and front seats can be fitted with ventilation and heating. Additionally, the optional feature of air suspension increases comfort because it creates a comfy drive that significantly softens the bumps on the road without feeling overly soft or floaty.
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trims
The 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee comes in different trims to suit different tastes and preferences. Besides, more features can also be added. There are six trims available for the 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- Summit Reserve
The trims come in a sequential structure, with the upper levels having more features than those available in the lower trims. However, Trailhawk is a unique model with features not found in other models. As a result, it is ideal for off-road driving.
The 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee features three types of powertrains:
- The standard 3.6- liter V6 engine has a capacity of 293 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque
- The optional 2.0-liter and 4-cylinder engine with plug-in hybrid has 375 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque, available for all trims except Laredo. (This powertrain is known as 4xe)
- The optional 5.7-liter V8 engine with 357 horsepower and 390 lb-ft of torque (available for Trailhawk, Overland, and Summit trims.)
All the powertrains transfer power to the wheels through the 8-speed automatic transmission. The V6 models are rear-wheel drive, but 4-wheel drive is also available. In addition, 4-wheel drives are included in the 4xe and V8 models.
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
The 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee has numerous features such as keyless entry and ignition, heated mirrors, an 8.4-inch touch screen, a 6-speaker audio system, a digital instrumental panel, and dual-zone automatic climate control. Other highlights include wireless connectivity (apple CarPlay and android auto smartphone connectivity) and 6 USB ports. It also features roof rails, LED lights, and 17-inch wheels.
Other standard driver aids features that come with Laredo include
- Lane Keeping Assist – This steers the vehicle back into its lane if it drifts away from the lane maker.
- Adaptive Cruise Control helps the driver maintain a set distance between a vehicle in front.
- Forward Collision mitigation -The system warns the driver of an impending collision and occasionally applies brakes.
- Blind spot monitor and cross-traffic alert – The system warns the driver if a vehicle is in the blind spot when changing lanes or reversing.
- Rear parking sensors and automatic braking – The system warns the driver of any obstacles behind the vehicle that may not be visible when parking and may apply brakes to avert any collision.
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
The 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited has upgraded standard features, including heated front and rear seats, a heated steering wheel, a satellite radio, a power liftgate, and a remote start. It also features driver’s seat memory settings, power-adjustable passenger seats, leather upholstery, and LED foglights.
The 4WD models have a terrain-based drive mode system with five settings. In addition, Cherokee Limited, like Loredo trim, offers numerous packages and options like the Lux Tech Group package, entertainment Group package, and many others.
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
The 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland model builds on Limited trim and comes with features such as the panoramic sunroof, ventilated front seats, power-adjusted steering wheel, and a hands-free liftgate. It also features a navigation system, leather upholstery, a 9-speaker Alpine audio system, and front parking sensors with automatic braking.
Other features of the 4WD models include a two-speed transfer case, hill crescent control, and an adaptive air suspension system with selectable height settings.
Options available for Overload include the Lux Tech group Package, Advanced ProTech Group package, Entertainment group package, Off-road Group, and many others.
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit
The 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit trim has top-notch features such as a front seat massage function, Active Driving Assist system, front cross-traffic alert, and Passenger-seat memory settings. It also has a surround-view camera,4-zone automatic climate control, a 10.1-inch touchscreen, a wood-trimmed steering wheel, and a gloss-black roof.
Additionally, it also has
- Automated Parking System – That steers the vehicle into parking the parking spot with minimal or no driver’s intervention.
- Driver attention warning – The system issues an alert when it senses the driver is tired.
The 4WD models come with a limited-slip rear differential.
Other optional features that can be added include the Lux Tech Group package and the Advanced ProTech Group package.
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve
Summit Reserve carries over from the Summit model and has Palermo leather upholstery, a 19-speaker McIntosh premium audio system, ventilated rear seats, Faux suede headliner.
Summit reserve also has extended use of leather in the cabin, a 10.25-inch and passenger touchscreen.
Additionally, it comes with advanced features like:
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Electronic stability control
- Forward collision warning plus
- Hill start assist
- Active lane management system
- Blindspot and cross-path detection system
Come See it for Yourself at Patriot Chandler
Patriot of Chandler is a certified CDJR dealer, and we stock all Jeep Grand Cherokee trims and many other SUV vehicles. Contact us today if you’re interested in owning one of these vehicles. We are a trusted Jeep dealer and have helped many buyers acquire their dream Jeep.
4 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.