The New 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee
The Jeep Grand Cherokee has been an automotive mainstay for decades now, and with so many great features, year-in and year-out, it’s no surprise that it has a loyal fan base among 4×4 enthusiasts around the world. Widely considered to be among the best off-road vehicles on the market, the new 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee is back and better than ever, with all the high-performance capability you would expect from a new Jeep and a ton of new and exciting features to boot. This year the Grand Cherokee has seven different trim levels for you to choose from, but whichever one you choose, you can’t go wrong with a new 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
The Available Trims
No matter which trim level you choose this year, the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee has something for everybody. Whether you go with the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, Jeep Grand Cherokee TrailHawk, Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, or the top-of-the-line Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve, you’ll have made the right choice. All of them include a powerful 3.6-liter V6 engine, rugged 4×4 capability, and 6200 lb towing capacity.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
The base model this year is the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. With such a great price point, you might not expect to find many state-of-the-art features in the Grand Cherokee Laredo, but you’d be wrong. The new 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo is packed with great features, including a 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot, the new Uconnect 5 multimedia system, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and much more.
- A stunning 8.4” display: For infotainment, music, and all your favorite media.
- A power sunroof: Allows you to crack the lid and enjoy the fresh air as you cruise down the highway or off the beaten trail.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude
A step up from the base model, the new 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude is equipped with all the great features you’ll find in the Laredo but also comes equipped with a number of great additional features, including 20-inch aluminum wheels, a heated steering wheel, a power liftgate, and premium leather-trimmed bucket seats.
- Gloss black exterior accents: The Altitude is as stylish as it is capable.
- A power liftgate: Which makes it easy to stow and haul all of your gear and equipment.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
The new Grand Cherokee Limited builds on the Altitude and includes all of the great features available in the previous two trims along with a few welcome additions, including a tire pressure monitoring system, an intelligent driver’s memory seat, Capri leather seating throughout, heated second-row seating, and a premium six-speaker stereo system.
- Capri leather seating: This luxurious soft leather is as comfortable as it is stylish
- Premium sound system: A six-speaker stereo system that lets you rock your favorite tunes properly wherever you go.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee TrailHawk
The next step up in the lineup is the new 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk which comes equipped with even more features than the Limited, including a GPS navigation system, an off-road camera system, night vision with pedestrian detection (and animal detection), as well as a jeep off-road accessory kit.
- Off-road camera system: Allows you to get a clear view of your surroundings regardless of whether you’re on city streets or on an off-roading adventure.
- Off-road accessory kit: That makes your new Jeep look even meaner than it already does.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
The new 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland was built for adventure and boasts all the amazing features found in the lower trims as well as some exciting new features designed to enhance your off-roading adventures, including next-level napa leather seating, a premium leather-wrapped steering wheel, a dual-pane panoramic sunroof, and front and rear parking assist.
- Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof: See the road and your surroundings perfectly with the cutting-edge new panoramic sunroof.
- Front and rear park assist: The ParkView front and rear park assist system makes backing in and out of tight spaces easier than ever before.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit
Now we’re getting into the upper echelon of 4×4 off-roading experiences. Not only does the new Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit include all the epic features previously discussed, but it’s also equipped with a number of game-changing upgrades, including a collision assist system, a high-end 10.1-inch HD display, “drowsy” driver protection, and memory passenger seats.
- Collision Assist System:This new system makes driving on or off-road safer than ever before by detecting potential collisions and mitigating the damage.
- Upgraded 10.1-Inch Display: An even larger multimedia display makes your favorite media better than ever.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve
The top-of-the-line 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve is the best you can get when it comes to 4×4 off-roading, luxury, and unparalleled style. In addition to every other great feature listed above, the new Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve also includes an available 5.7-Liter Hemi V8 engine, best-in-class Palermo leather seats throughout, cool and comfortable ventilated seats, and a high-powered 19-speaker (not a typo) high-fidelity surround sound stereo experience.
- Available 5.7-liter Hemi V8 Engine:For the most powerful 4×4 off-roading experience available on the market in 2022.
- 19-speaker surround-sound stereo: simply the best audio experience you can ask for in an epic 4×4 SUV.
Adventure Awaits In The New 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee
The all-new, redesigned, redefined 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee is the definition of a powerful, capable 4×4 SUV. Whether you’re looking to hit the city streets, the highways, or head off the beaten track, you’ll find everything you need to make the most of your adventures in the new 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee. To learn more about the different trims or to schedule a test drive, be sure to contact Patriot CDJR of Chandler today!