The New 2022 RAM 3500
The new 2022 RAM 3500 outdoes itself with all its new, outstanding features–interior and exterior–and overall exceptional performance on the road! Year after year, the industry has not only recognized RAM trucks’ impressive dependability and strength but also their exceptional aesthetics.
A Quick Overview
With a 2021 J.D. Power Award in the bag and multiple motor trend awards, the industry gives the RAM truck a super-truck status.
Coming out with top-of-the-class upgrades for 2022, truck lovers and car buyers are sure to love the all-new trims of the 3500 model, including multiple add-ons and choices for customers’ diverse tastes and needs.
Available Trim Lineup in the 2022 RAM 3500
The RAM trims have always been top of the line in their hauling and towing muscle power, heavy-duty off-road driving, and ease in maneuvering and handling, with the added benefit of ultra-comfortable, spacious cabin space. These features have all been updated in 2022, and each has been equipped with unique features.
All have the new tech upgrades in their 2022 model, including the Uconnect 5 infotainment system and a trailer 360-degree-view camera for ease of visibility.
There are five primary trims available, and each trim comes with additional options and add-ons for customization.
RAM 3500 Tradesman Trim
The RAM Tradesman is the perfect workhorse, without sacrificing comfort. Better still, it is friendly on the pocketbook with its relatively low MSRP. The manufacturer specifically designed it for versatility: for family use, it’s been conscientiously equipped with safety features; for long road trips, it is incredibly comfortable with the option of extra passenger space in the crew cab; and for muscle power, it offers a power-train choice of a turbocharged diesel engine with 1050 lb.-ft torque.
Three Tradesman Power Train Choices
The Tradesman trim comes with three choices of power trains – the 6.4 L gasoline engine, 6.7L diesel engine, 370 horsepower, and 6.7L diesel engine with 400 horsepower. To withstand wear and tear as a workhorse, it comes with steel wheels. The seats are made with work-grade vinyl upholstery that is durable and easy to clean.
The 6.4-liter, V8 gasoline engine has 410 horsepower output with 429 lb.-ft of torque muscle, and an eight-speed automatic transmission for superb driving performance.
To increase hauling muscle power, a buyer can get an upgrade to the 6.7-liter turbocharged Cummins in-line diesel engine. A Cummins engine in this Tradesman is superior in its class of diesel engines in terms of unmatched acceleration, capability, and excellent performance. It boasts longevity and reliability on the road. This one has 370 horsepower and 850 lb.-ft of torque.
For more muscle, there’s the 400 horsepower, 1,075 lb.-ft torque option with the 6.7 diesel engine. These Cummins diesel engines have a six-speed transmission in the diesel engines to handle heavy-duty hauling.
The Tradesman comes in a variety of colors to suit any taste.
- Great road performance: Tradesman is fitted with an active grille shutter that boosts fuel efficiency and road performance. The controlled shutter’s function of adjusting airflow into the engine compartment enhances the vehicle’s aerodynamics and thermal conditions. This trim also comes equipped with a standard rear-wheel drive, and there is also a 4X4 wheel add-on option. Safety features include a collision alert system and adaptive cruise control that easily adjusts speed according to traffic flow.
- Air filtration: the Tradesman trim has a new, specially designed air-purifying system for dust and pollen.
The Big Horn Trim
The Big Horn boasts easy-on-the-eye features and effortless maneuvering ability of heavy loads with an electronic trailer brake control. It also has powered outside mirrors, turning signals integration, and remote keyless entry.
There are a couple of edition packages in the Big Horn trim: the night edition, featuring black alloy wheels, and the silver edition package with a chrome outlook.
- Chrome features: it has an eye-catching chrome grille surround and fitted bumpers. The chrome steel wheels come with an upgrade.
- Tech features: the trim has an optional upgrade of a 12.0-inch split-touchscreen. Connectivity is available for android auto smartphones and an Apple CarPlay, and internet access anywhere with its Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Laramie comes with the luxurious feel of a high-end car with plush features. Its eye-catching, flashy chrome billet grille and 18-inch alloy wheels, and dampened tailgate are sure to impress.
What’s more, this truck has convenience features that include a 115-volt rear power outlet and power-sliding rear window.
- Luxury features: it has an Alpine nine-speaker sound system, leather and suede seats, 10-way heated front seats, power-adjustable pedals, a heated steering wheel for a comfortable drive on a cold day, and dual-zone automatic temperature control. Though it’s loaded with upscale features, the signature handling power reminds you it’s a RAM truck.
- Safety features: for increased driving safety, the Laramie is equipped with parking sensors and power-folding side mirrors.
The RAM 3500’s Laramie Longhorn plushy design gives competitors a run for their money. Impressive features include heated first and second-row seats, cooled bucket front seats, leather upholstery, wood-paneled interior, and chrome running boards.
Options to add on to the Laramie Longhorn include surround-view camera enhanced visibility and rear auto-level air suspension for hauling and towing loads.
- Loading lighting: LED bed lighting comes with this trim, a convenient lighting feature that’s beneficial when loading or unloading goods.
- Convenience features: Rain-sensing wiper switch automatically switches on with a stimulus such as rain or snow for easy visibility. It also has a hassle-free, remote tailgate release.
RAM 3500 Limited Trim Level
The look and design of the Limited trim will turn the hardest critic into a forever fan of RAM 3500. Guaranteed. It’s a super truck that stands above its competitors with a premium, upscale, luxurious interior of aluminum accents, and leather upholstery.
Among its add-on offers is the exclusive Harmon Kardon audio system with a 750-watt amplifier and 17speakers.
- Top-of-the-line fittings: the Limited is fitted with a specially designed grill in front, 20-inch alloy wheels, eye-catching 20-inch alloy wheels, a special grille design, a digital rearview camera, and a wireless charging pad as standard features. Its unique power-deploying running boards set it apart as truly a limited RAM 3500 edition.
- Safety and storage features: this truck has blind-spot monitoring for trailer detection providing towing visibility ease. For storage purposes, the Limited has a RAMbox cargo management system of storage compartments in the truck’s side that doubles as an ice chest.
Which Trim to Choose?
With RAM 3500, there’s no scarcity of choice here at Patriot CDJR Chandler.
The wide range of RAM 3500 trucks guarantees something to suit every taste and need. Every truck has been specially made with great versatility.
For daily routine use, with the benefit of its towing and hauling muscle, the simple Tradesman will fit the bill. For a more upgraded, stylish look, the Big Horn Trim is the way to go. If you’re in the market for something luxurious, you cannot go wrong with the Laramie. For superior upscale features in a set of wheels of a lifetime, the Laramie Long Horn and Limited trim levels are top-of-the-line choices that offer you a world of benefits with no regrets. At Patriot CDJR Chandler, OK, we are dedicated to offering you only the best car choices available to suit you.
Contact us today and drive away with the truck of your dreams.
1 Matching Vehicle Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.