The New 2022 RAM 2500
Quality gets noticed. That’s why the new 2022 RAM 2500 has been winning awards. This year, the Ram 2500 took first place for new-vehicle quality among all large and heavy-duty U.S. trucks. RAM, a truck-only brand, also won first for overall initial quality from J.D. Power. There’s a reason for RAM’s success: their ingenuity. RAM’s 2500 offers a HEMI V8 engine and a largest-in-class optional 12-inch touchscreen console. The new RAM 2500 is unmatched in heavy-duty design integrity.
6 Available Trims
The new 2022 RAM 2500 series comes in 6 striking trims, all of them exemplifying best-in-class for interior comfort, brute power, and smart durability. This heavy-duty machine comes in three sizes: Regular Cab with spacious seating for 2 people; Quad or Mega Quad Cab, which seat up to 6 very comfortably. This year’s RAM 2500 lineup: the Tradesman, Big Horn, Laramie Crew, Laramie Crew Cab, the Power Wagon, Power Wagon Crew Cab, and limited editions Longhorn Quad and Quad Cab. Also new: a digital rear-view tow mirror is available, so you can keep your eyes on the road.
The new Tradesman 2500 Tradesman is an industry-standard, a 4×2 with an 8′ truck bed and best-in-class craftsmanship. This all-purpose workhorse comes with a HEMI V8 engine and a sturdy TorqueFlite 8-speed automatic transmission, letting you tow up to 15,040 pounds. In its engine, cylinder deactivation and variable valve timing help maximize fuel economy on the road. There’s even an optional 6.4L Cummins TurboDiesel engine with 370 HP and up to 850 lb-ft of torque, letting you haul up to 20,000 pounds!
- Heavy-duty V8 engine: a 6.4L HEMI Heavy Duty V8 MDS engine provides 410 HP with 429 lb-ft of torque
- Superior touchscreen: the Tradesman comes with a 5-inch Uconnect touchscreen, and an optional 8.4 inch or 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen console command center
The new RAM 2500 Big Horn is powered by a HEMI MDS V8 engine, with options as far as cab size and seating. Available as a regular cab, a crew cab, or a mega cab, depending on your needs. This 4×2 comes with a standard 8′ truck bed, or an optional 6’4 bed. It also comes with an 8.4-inch Uconnect 5 touchscreen. The Uconnect 5—four times faster than Uconnect 4 software—provides a wireless sound system, navigation center, and media hub. Collectors can even request a 900-watt customized Harman Kardon Audio System with 17 speakers.
- Heavy-duty towing capacity: able to tow up to 19,890 pounds safely and transfer a payload of 3,940 pounds
- Maximum torque: Big Horn offers 410 max HP and an industry leading 850 lb-ft of torque
The new RAM 2500 Laramie is for hauling and heavy-duty work. This 4×2 truck comes available with a 6’4 or 8′ truck bed. Also comes in crew cab for 5 passengers. or mega crew cab, which seats up to 6 passengers comfortably. Powered by a heavy-duty HEMI V8 engine, this masterful machine lets you tow up to 19,840 pounds with 410 max HP and up to 850 lb-ft of torque.
- Heavy-duty V8 engine: its 6.4L HEMI Heavy Duty V8 MDS engine provides 410 HP with 429 lb-ft of torque
- Towing safety: Laramie comes standard with digital rear-view tow mirror and many more safety features
The new RAM 2500 Power Wagon is a force. Four-wheel drive comes standard on the 2022 Power Wagon, as do a huge range of available body colors. It comes only in crew cab size, with seating for 5 to 6 people, with a 6’4 truck bed. Its industrial grade HEMI MDS V8 engine can tow up to 10,520 pounds, offering 410 HP and 850 lb-ft of torque. Power Wagon also comes in a RAM 75th Anniversary Edition to honor this RAM truck’s milestone. This powerful machine raises the bar on industry standards.
- Superior safety: available with Land Departure sensors, Park Assist and a 360-degree Surround View Camera with Trailer Reverse displayed on an 8.4 or 12 inch touchscreen
- Dashing details: Power Wagon comes in powerful colors, with 1-2 tone options for the exterior, emphasized by matte all-black hardware for exterior mirrors, grill and hood
Limited Longhorn Trim
The new RAM 2500 Limited Longhorn stands out among all heavy-duty trucks for its raw power matched with genuine quality. The 4×2 Longhorn features distinctive earth-toned leather seating, standard, with a next-gen 8.4 inch Uconnect 5 touchscreen that turns any console into a command center. This 2022 Longhorn is available in the crew cab or mega crew cab option, with either a 6’4 or 8′ truck bed.
- Heavy-duty V8 engine: its 6.4L HEMI Heavy Duty V8 MDS engine provides 410 HP and up to 850 lb-ft of torque
- Towing power: The Longhorn comes standard with a digital rear-view tow mirror and can tow a max of 19,370 pounds—that’s nearly 8 tons!
The new RAM 2500 Limited is a feat of engineering. With room for up to 6, this trim comes in both crew cab and mega cab size, with the option of a 6’4 or 8′ truck bed. Its heavy-duty HEMI MDS V8 engine can tow up to 18,910 pounds or transfer a payload of 3,240 pounds.
- Best-in-class excellence: the Limited Crew Cab comes standard with sliding-glass back window, tinted glass for both windshield and windows, heated front seats and much more
- Mega cab option: the 6-occupant mega cab provides 43 inches of rear-seat legroom, with a left rear-fold seat that can transport extra cargo while still accommodating 6 passengers
Schedule a test drive, today!
The new 2022 RAM 2500—a magnificent machine. From its HEMI V8 engine to its awards for engineering excellence—it has everything. Beauty, brawn, and brains. Onboard, its next-gen navigation system even provides a stop/slow feature to automatically avoid collisions. If you’d like to try it out for yourself, visit us for a test drive. We offer lucrative incentives, even virtual tools to help you finance a new vehicle, right from your slippers. With our Patriot Pledge, you’re covered for life. If you’re interested in more Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM top models, be sure to check out our research hub!
20 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.