The New 2022 Jeep Compass
The New 2022 Jeep Compass is a fantastic compact crossover that pulls from the ruggedness of the Jeep brand, excelling off-road (depending on the trim) and working well for the urban driver that won’t venture off the beaten path too often. It’s the perfect balance between the Renegade and the Cherokee and competes well against alternatives of the same size.
The new 2022 Jeep Compass has a completely refreshed interior, modern features, and an updated aesthetic. The four-cylinder gas engine is what you’re looking for in a Jeep, though the possibility of a new powertrain hybrid plug-in has created a buzz of excitement around the lineup.
Jeep holds its image with the new Compass, encouraging drivers to get off the main roads. However, not all 2022 Compass trims are suitable for that type of use, so it’s crucial to know which will work best for your needs, especially if you take your vehicle off-roading often.
Overall, the new 2022 Jeep Compass is pretty and affordable, and it will please die-hard Jeep lovers and those that just “sort-of” know a little about the brand. The Jeep Compass has kicked it up a notch for 2022, and we’re thrilled to share the trims and specifications with you; expecting to see you at Patriot CDJR Chandler for a test drive in the near future!
What’s New for 2022: The Jeep Compass
Before we dig into detailed specifications, let’s chat about what’s new with the Jeep Compass for 2022. Jeep has come up with many updates that make the 2022 Compass more desirable, extending to those outside Jeep brand fandom.
The entire front end appears more upscale without changing the price range, and interior benefits include a new dashboard design and a tablet-style touchscreen system for all infotainment needs, featuring the Jeep UConnect software.
Brand new trims come standard with all-wheel drive, a larger touchscreen, and a leather interior. The upgrades are undeniable, and we know many current and brand-new Jeep owners who love the new Compass.
Interior, Comfort, and Cargo
The 2022 Jeep Compass has a stunning new dashboard and features that have been heavily improved upon from previous models. Gone are the days of less-than-eye-catching interior materials and bland styling. Jeep has stepped up the Compass game, creating an interior that’s comfortable and functional, with enough space to fit four adult passengers.
The backseat is in line with other vehicles in this class, and the high seat bottoms in the back seat fully support passenger legs for a comfortable ride all around, regardless of how far you’re going. The exterior of the Compass is boxy, which is traditional for the brand, and it has enough room inside to store airport luggage, but longer road trips may require smart packing.
The 2022 Jeep Compass Lineup
The Jeep Compass Lineup for 2022 is impressive, and it isn’t easy to look at the detailed product lineup and not find something you like.
The New 2022 Jeep Compass Sport
The Compass Sport is the entry point in the Compass lineup, and while there are few luxuries, you’ll get everything you need in a compact SUV, including the complete Jeep safety features.
- Safety Features: The features go above and beyond what you’d expect from a starting trim, including lane management systems, forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and blind-spot monitoring.
- Connectivity: The Jeep Compass Sport supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, allowing drivers to stream all the music they want from third-party applications.
The New 2022 Jeep Compass Latitude
The Latitude is noticeable, though modest, step up from the Sport. The exterior is different, and the interior boasts a few beautiful touches, such as a leather-wrapped shifter knob. You can upgrade your convenience package.
- Exterior: The Latitude rides on 17-inch wheels and adds perks you can’t find on the Sport, such as front bumper halogen fog lamps.
- Feature Upgrade: The features on the Latitude remain similar to the Sport, but they upgrade to a basic keyless entry and use a proximity key fob to start the ignition.
The New 2022 Jeep Compass Altitude
The Altitude came available to consumers later in the year, and it’s one of the most distinctive trims in the lineup. Jeep lovers will adore the Altitude and the two-tone exterior color schemes.
- Stunning Exterior: The Altitude offers blacked-out accents, large 18-inch wheels, premium cloth and vinyl seats (all black), and black exterior trim and badges.
- Safety Features: The Altitude has a lot in common with the Latitude regarding safety, including the full suite and cross-path detection with active lane management systems.
The New 2022 Jeep Compass Latitude Lux
Talk about an upgrade! The Latitude Lux has some snazzy trimmings and a leather-oriented interior. The look and feel of this vehicle are fully premium, allowing for additional upgrades beyond the original make.
- Premium Leather: For Jeep owners that want to spoil themselves, you can upgrade to premium leather throughout the interior. Either way, your seats and steering wheel are heated.
- Remote Start: The remote engine starter allows you to start the car from home, which is ideal during cold winter weather. Let those seats warm before you climb in!
The New 2022 Jeep Compass High Altitude
As we climb up the range, you’ll find that the High Altitude has plenty of attitude and style. The exterior is eye-catching, and the dash is incredibly technologically advanced.
- Style: The exterior of the High Altitude features LED lights, a dual-pane panoramic sunroof, and 19-inch alloys.
- Digital Advancements: The inside of the High Altitude has one of the most prominent digital displays in the Compass range, measuring 10.25 inches and keeping drivers connected, safe, and entertained.
The New 2022 Jeep Compass Limited
While the Limited edition comes with only minor feature changes, you can’t beat the sporty look of the outside. The interior is undeniably comfortable, and the rear park assist makes arrivals much easier.
If you’re interested in the Limited, inquire about the RED trim with similar specs, as the purchase helps global health emergencies.
- Color Scheme: Pair any available paint colors with the Diamond Black Jeep Compass roof; the result is stellar.
- Temperature Control: The Compass Limited has automatic dual-zone climate control inside, which keeps every cool or cozy. The humidity sensors add to the comfort level.
The New 2022 Jeep Compass Trailhawk
If you plan to take your Compass off-road, you need the Trailhawk. The ground clearance is high and comes with drive modes to help you make it through any terrain.
- Off-roading Capabilities: A ground clearance of 8.6 inches and unique off-road suspension directing more power to the rear wheels means the Trailhawk can take on many terrains.
- Safety First: Because the Trailhawk is meant to go off the beaten path, it comes with a complete safety suite and added connectivity options. Hill-descent control and rear park assist are included in the suite for this trim.
Purchase Your 2022 Jeep Compass at Patriot CDJR of Chandler
If you’re ready to purchase one of the many trims available in the Jeep Compass lineup, contact the team at Patriot CDJR of Chandler today! We’re happy to talk more about each trim or set you up for a test drive. Come out and meet your brand-new Jeep!
3 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.