The New 2023 Jeep Gladiator
There’s more to love about the 2023 Jeep Gladiator than a tough build and all-terrain capability. It’s built with enough advanced software to make driving engaging without losing the simple pleasures of driving a 4×4 icon with a decades-long history.
Versatility embodies what makes the 2023 Gladiator special, from its many off-road utilities to its long list of configurations and custom packages. A quality infotainment system adds to the interior’s modern appeal, while the cabin design increases visibility for drivers. Advanced driver aids make navigating both the city and the countryside safer.
But what’s at the heart of the latest Gladiator, and what makes each trim worthy of this legendary series?
2023 Jeep Gladiator Trims
The 2023 Gladiator is available in 9 special trims, from the stylish Sport to the ultra-luxurious High Country. Standalone packages add even more customization options at every level. Whether you’re building a high-tech cruiser or desert terrain specialist – the Gladiator is versatile enough to deliver your ideal driving experience.
2023 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Starting with the Sport, this entry-level trim offers value across the standard model. The interior gets a touch-up with cloth bucket seats and solar control glass for more comfortable driving and better visibility.
The 2023 Gladiator Sport is Trail Rated by Jeep for its excellent off-road capability and performance in extreme conditions. With a 7-in. touchscreen infotainment system, this trim is as fun as it is functional.
- Confidence off-road: Trail Rated 4×4 capability in extreme conditions
- Fun, functional console: 7-in. touchscreen infotainment system for driver support and passenger entertainment
2023 Jeep Gladiator Willys Sport
A few words come to mind when describing the Willys Sport: daring, dynamic, decorated. An Ode to the first Jeeps to go into production, the Willys Sport comes decked out with 4WD hood and tailgate decals exclusive to the trim, a black grille, and black accents along the exterior. 32-inch tires keep it steady on muddy terrain, while utilities like cab rock rails and the advanced Command-Trac traction system only add to its off-road capability.
- Classic detailing: Stand out with Willys Sport hood decals inspired by 1940s Jeep
- Designed for optimal stability: Stay on the road with Trac-Lok® limited-slip rear differential and the Command-Trac traction system
2023 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Available with body-color fender flares and gloss black wheels, the Sport S trim offers plenty of curb appeal too. Pair that with intuitive safety features, and you have an SUV that looks as good as it drives.
If the first trim is about making all-around upgrades, the Sports S takes them up another level. The exterior is now available with body-color fender flares for a seamless look that contrasts well with the gloss black wheels. A power tailgate makes loading the back easy, while power windows and remote keyless entry add convenience and safety.
- Uconnect® 4C NAV: Infotainment and navigation made easy, now with smartphone connectivity
- Driver convenience suite: Make life easier with power windows, a power tailgate, and power heated mirrors
2023 Jeep Gladiator Willys
The Willys takes its inspiration from the Willys-Overland Jeeps that dominated the 1940s, bringing a timeless classic to modern trails. While a black grille complements the Willys’ rugged exterior, the interior is decked out with advanced features like automatic temperature control and a universal garage door opener.
The new tech pairs well with the trim’s intuitive driver assistance software, all controlled on a reconfigurable 7-in. Driver Information Console.
- Reconfigurable 7-in. Driver Information Console: Intuitive driver support that keeps you connected wherever you go
- Available with half doors: Expand your driving experience and feel the open road
2023 Jeep Gladiator Freedom
The 2023 Jeep Gladiator honors past and present service members with a military-inspired trim – the Freedom. A steel front bumper and LED fog lights are a nod to Jeep’s long-running status as the military’s preferred multi-role vehicle, although leather-trimmed bucket seats give its hard shell a softer lining.
- Stylish upholstery: Comes with exclusive black accent stitching and embossed Oscar Mike Logo
- Winch-ready steel front bumper: For when you need to pull yourself through it
2023 Jeep Gladiator Overland
The Jeep Overland is the ultimate satellite when it’s time to leave the beaten path. Staying connected couldn’t be easier with GPS navigation to guide you and off-road information pages for better tracking and analytics. Driving on the tarmac is just as safe with on-road features such as forward collision warning and active braking.
- Upscaled cabin: Create the perfect atmosphere with ambient interior LED lighting
- Find your way in style: On-screen navigation for you, a quality Alpine sound system for all passengers
2023 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
When it comes to conquering dunes and extreme heat, look no further than the Mojave. While it comes with the standard Gladiator’s all-terrain excellence, the Mojave is the ultimate desert specialist.
Mechanical upgrades like the FOX 2.5-Inch internal bypass shocks helped the 2023 model maintain Desert Rated status – awarded first to the 2020 Mojave. To earn the coveted badge means performing well in 5 criteria outlined by Jeep: desert prowess, ride control and stability, ground clearance, sand/dirt traction, and maneuverability.
- Desert Rated: Made for off-road greatness, perfect for desert adventurers
- Premium leather and cloth finishes: Arrive in style with a leather-wrapped steering wheel and sport-bolstered seats
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Classy on urban roads and comfortable on rugged terrain, there’s nowhere the Rubicon won’t go – or thrive. Outfitted with a stylish 7-slot grill and dual-vented hood, it’s bold on the outside with an interior that’s characteristically Jeep with quality finishes.
The customization options feel endless, from a range of color options for the cabin and body to the optional half doors for an open-air build. The 2023 Rubicon is an all-conquering 4×4 rounded out with meticulous detail and fun styling packages for the most personalized driving experience yet.
- Statement wheels: 17-in Granite Crystal aluminum wheels – stronger, bolder, better
- Part-Time Rock-Trac®: Configured for more efficient crawling with a 4:1 low transfer case
2023 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
Rather than take away from its rugged roots, the High Altitude’s soft touches only complement what makes the 2023 Gladiator so fun to drive. This premier trim adds bold curb appeal with 20-in. gloss black wheels and dark exterior accents. Inside, the High Altitude swaps bold for classy with rich caramel accents, leather trimmings, and a full-length floor console.
Leather-trimmed bucket seats, gear shift, and parking brake add high-quality materials to the High Altitude’s spacious cabin. 20-in. gloss black aluminum wheels raise the body’s height and profile, setting the perfect stage for the full-body color to shine through.
- Signature finishes: Enjoy quilted leather-trimmed bucket seats with caramel stitching exclusive to the High Altitude
- ParkSense park assist system: Cross-path, blind spot detection, and other driver support features for optimal safety
Test Drive the New 2023 Jeep Gladiator Today
The 2023 Gladiator is for the off-road adventurer, the desert explorer, and the masters of cruising when crawling. With 9 trims and a suite of standalone packages, there’s a Gladiator for every driver, and a model for any terrain.
Test drive the new 2023 Jeep Gladiator at Patriot Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Chandler. Searching for your dream Jeep? Visit our research hub or contact us to learn more about our vehicles, services, and special offers!