The New 2022 Jeep Gladiator
The new 2022 Jeep Gladiator is the ultimate 4×4 off-roading vehicle. Designed to take you wherever your heart desires, the new Gladiator has all the high-performance capabilities you could ever want or need in a Jeep. This year the all-new Gladiator is available in nine different trim levels, and each has something to offer everyone who loves off-road adventure.
The Available Trims
With nine available trim levels, everybody will be able to find the perfect 2022 Jeep Gladiator for their needs and lifestyle. The nine models are as follows: The Jeep Gladiator Sport, The Jeep Gladiator Willys Sport, The Jeep Gladiator Sport S, The Jeep Gladiator Altitude, The Jeep Gladiator Willys, The Jeep Gladiator Overland, The Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, The Jeep Gladiator Mojave, and the top-tier Jeep Gladiator High Altitude.
Each model is equipped with a high-performance engine, sport suspension, powerful towing capability, and much more. So, to help you choose the perfect 2022 Jeep Gladiator, here is an overview of each model, as well as a list of some of the key features that each trim has to offer.
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport
The base-level Jeep Gladiator Sport includes a number of awesome, high-performance features that you wouldn’t expect to find in a base model, including a powerful V6 engine, halogen headlamps, a sports bar with padding, the Uconnect 4 multimedia system with a 7-inch display, and much more.
- SiriusXM Guardian: The best SiriusXM satellite radio system on the market
- ParkView rear backup camera system: Makes reversing easier and safer than ever before
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys Sport
The Jeep Gladiator Willys Sport is a step up from the base level Jeep Gladiator Sport and includes a number of epic upgrades, including a premium front bumper, Mopar slush mats, a Willy’s hood decal, the Trac-Lock anti-spin rear differential system, super-duty shock absorbers. Plus, much more.
- 32-inch mud-terrain tires: Which make quick work of even the messiest terrain
- A stylish black grille: That makes the already stylish Jeep Gladiator even more attractive
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
The new Jeep Gladiator Sport S features a number of great upgrades over the standard Jeep Gladiator Sport, including automatic headlamps, power heated mirrors, power windows with one-touch function, illuminated vanity mirrors, a security system, and remote keyless entry.
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel: With a luxurious soft-touch feel for added comfort
- Power Tailgate: Which makes stowing and towing your gear and equipment a breeze
2022 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
The Jeep Gladiator Altitude is an all-black version of the Gladiator that looks lean, mean, and ready to roll. It also features a number of great features, including a black three-piece hard-top, automatic temperature control, a remote start system, a rear-window defrost system, and much more.
- Reconfigurable 7-inch color display: So that you can customize the infotainment system just the way you want it
- Universal garage door opener: This means you won’t need to hop out when parking in your garage
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
The Jeep Gladiator Willys boasts all the great functions of the Jeep Gladiator Willys sport, along with a few upgrades found in several of the other models, including illuminated vanity mirrors, power windows with one-touch down, remote keyless entry, and more.
- Security alarm: This will deter would-be thieves and safeguard your Jeep Gladiator
- Remote start system: This makes it possible to warm up your Jeep Gladiator on cold days before you hop in
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
The 2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland is a beefed-up version of the Jeep Gladiator Sport S and includes all the same features you’ll find in the Sport S along with a number of welcome additions, including ambient LED interior lighting, 18-inch aluminum wheels, an upgraded 8.4-inch touchscreen display, and a GPS navigation system.
- SiriusXM Traffic Plus:Provides real-time traffic updates and route suggestions
- Rear-center console with USB ports: So that your passengers can charge their devices on the fly
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
The Jeep Gladiator Rubicon is a beast of a 4×4 and comes equipped with a number of fantastic features that aren’t available in any of the other models we’ve looked at, including a dual-vented hood, rock protection sill rails, 33-inch all-terrain tires, heavy-duty 44-wide axles, a front sway-bar disconnect system, and much more.
- High-performance suspension:So that you can tackle even the toughest terrain with ease
- 17-inch granite crystal aluminum wheels: That look just as epic as they sound
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
The Jeep Gladiator Mojave isn’t really a step-up from the Rubicon; the two are equally as powerful but come with different options. For example, the Mojave includes 17-inch black gloss aluminum wheels, a modular jeep utility grid system, an e-locker rear axle, FOX internal bypass shocks, and much more.
- Reinforced frame:That makes your Jeep Gladiator even more rugged and durable
- A larger reinforced rear-track bar: Provides even more protection for your Gladiator
2022 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
The best-of-the-best 4×4 off-roading vehicle on the market this year is the all-new Jeep Gladiator High Altitude; it includes all of the features you’ll find in the Jeep Gladiator Altitude, plus a number of best-in-class upgrades that you won’t want to miss, including LED fog lamps, 20-inch matte black aluminum wheels, quilted Nappa leather-trimmed seating throughout, an Alpine premium audio system, blind-spot monitoring with cross-path detection, sport shock absorbers, and much more.
- 115-Volt auxiliary power supply:So that you can charge your tools or power whatever else you want to while you’re away from home
- 8-speed automatic transmission: The High Altitude is the only Gladiator to feature Jeep’s best-in-class 8-speed automatic transmission.
Choose Your Own Adventure in the New 2022 Jeep Gladiator
The new 2022 Jeep Gladiator is the biggest, baddest, best 4×4 off-roading vehicle in the world and features a number of state-of-the-art features and options that the other guys just can’t offer. Whether you go for the base-level Gladiator Sport or the top-of-the-line High Altitude, either way, you’ll be in for the ride of your life. To learn more about the available features and trim levels, or to book a test drive, contact Patriot CDJR of Chandler today.