2024 Jeep Wrangler at Patriot CDJR
A timeless off-road classic, the Jeep Wrangler has been around for almost 80 years, evolving from its military roots to become an iconic symbol of American automotive engineering excellence.
Now, the newest incarnation of the Wrangler is hitting the road – and it’s packed with more power and performance than ever before! excellent
The all-new design retains its classic boxy silhouette while offering new and improved features and options. Each trim option offers something different, allowing you to customize your ride to fit your needs.
Introducing the Rubicon X: The Newest Trim for the 2024 Wrangler
The standout trim on the new 2024 Jeep Wrangler is the Rubicon X trim, now available at Patriot CDJR. The Rubicon trim enhances the already impressive off-roading capabilities with features like a Rock-Trac 4:1 part-time transfer case, Dana 44 axles, and an Offroad+ mode.
While the other Jeep Wrangler trims, like the Sahara and the Willys, are a perfect blend of off-road capability and luxury, the Rubicon X features such a wide range of off-road features that it’s almost like having a dedicated off-road vehicle, making it undeniably the best Jeep Wrangler trim for off-roading!
Trim Levels of the 2024 Jeep Wrangler: Finding Your Perfect Match
While the 2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, and its variants, the Rubicon X and Rubicon 392, feature the best range of off-road-specific features, the Sport, Sport S, Willys, and Sahara all offer their own wide range of features and capabilities.
To help you find the perfect trim for you, Patriot CDJR has put together the Jeep Wrangler trim comparisons below that break down each trim’s key features and advantages.
2024 Jeep Wrangler Sport
While the Jeep Wrangler Sport is the entry-level trim, it still offers many features. It comes with the standard 285-hp V6 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission, as well as fog lamps and 17-inch steel wheels with 32-inch tires to give you the perfect balance between style and performance.
It also includes a Uconnect 5 infotainment system with a 12.3-inch display touchscreen display, an eight-speaker audio system, and Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability.
While the Sport isn’t the most off-road capable trim, it still offers some off-roading capabilities. It includes skid plates, four-wheel drive, and tow hooks that will help you traverse challenging terrain.
There are also optional upgrades available, such as a 270-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine and an eight-speed automatic transmission.
- Powerful engine – The 285-hp V6 engine is the perfect blend of performance and efficiency, and the option for a 270-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine offers even more power.
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system – A crisp 12.3-inch display touchscreen with Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability and an eight-speaker audio system offer excellent sound quality.
2024 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Building on the base of the Sport, the Sport S adds a range of practical features that will make your life easier on and off the road. It includes remote keyless entry, power windows, door locks, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and air conditioning.
The driver’s assist tech has also been improved, with adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, and advanced brake assist now available as standard equipment.
You can upgrade your Sport S with the Available Technology Group or Available Safety Group, which adds in several significant upgrades, such as an Alpine® Premium Audio System from the tech group or blind spot monitoring and rear cross path detection
Also available are two-door and four-door body styles so you can find the perfect fit for your needs. The whole package is finished off with 17-inch gray aluminum wheels and 32-inch tires for improved looks and performance.
- Quality of life features – Little quality of life upgrades like remote keyless entry, power windows, and aircon as standard make the Jeep Wrangler Sport S a pleasure to drive.
- Driver’s assist tech – Advanced driver assistance features such as adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, and advanced brake assist come standard on the Sport S trim.
2024 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Cranking the off-road performance up a notch, the Willys trim offers 33-inch all-terrain tires, 10.8 inches of ground clearance, and a rear-locking differential for excellent off-road capability.
This already impressive performance is further enhanced with the Xtreme 35 Package, which adds 17-inch beadlock wheels with 35-inch all-terrain tires, a 1.5-inch factory lift, a 4.56 axle ratio, and a swing gate reinforcement.
The 3.6-liter V6 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission offer excellent power in combination with the advanced Offroad+ mode for uncompromising performance.
The Trailer Tow and Heavy-Duty Electrical Group upgrades are available for added towing capability, as well as an upgraded alternator and battery and switches for auxiliary lighting.
- Offroad+ mode – With the Offroad+ mode, the Willys trim offers advanced off-roading abilities such as rock crawling and hill climbing.
- Rear-locking differential – The rear-locking differential enhances the Willys’ already impressive performance on rough terrain.
2024 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Blending off-road prowess with comfort in the perfect mix, the Sahara trim is perfect for those who like to adventure in style.
The standard 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine provides 270 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque and features a 6-speed automatic transmission that offers a smooth ride both on and off the road.
Inside the cab, you’ll find luxury features such as heated front seats, a heated steering wheel, and dual-zone automatic climate control that keep you more than comfortable. Adding an upgraded driver information display and proximity key entry with remote start add an element of convenience as well.
The exterior of the Sahara trim is sleek and stylish, with 18-inch aluminum wheels with 32-inch tires, and body-color grille, and fender flares
- Luxury interior – The Sahara trim offers excellent interior comfort, with luxury features such as heated front seats, a heated steering wheel, and dual-zone automatic climate control.
- Eye-catching exterior – The sleek exterior of the Sahara trim features 18-inch aluminum wheels with 32-inch tires, a body-color grille, and fender flares that give it a unique look.
2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
As mentioned, the 2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is the apex of off-road capability in the Wrangler range. It comes standard with Dana 44 HD full-float rear axles, Tru-Lok front and rear lockers, Rock-Trac 4:1 part-time transfer case, electronic front sway-bar disconnect, rock rails, and an Offroad+ mode for truly excellent off-road performance.
If you want to really max out the off-road capabilities of the Rubicon, then you can add in the optional 4.88 gear ratio, WARN® winch with Steel Bumpers, and Xtreme 35 package with 35-inch tires.
- Off-road muscle – The standard Rubicon has a wide range of off-road features as standard and even more as optional upgrades.
- Hardcore performance – The Rubicon can be upgraded with a 4.88 gear ratio, a WARN® winch, and 35-inch tires for truly hardcore off-roading capabilities.
2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X
New for 2024 is the Rubicon X, which adds a range of niceties to go with its off-road muscle. For the Rubicon X, you get an upgraded interior featuring power-adjustable front seats-road, Nappa leather seats, a heated steering wheel, and a nine-speaker Alpine audio system.
The Xtreme 35 Package comes as standard with the Rubicon X, adding 17-inch beadlock wheels with 35-inch all-terrain tires, a 1.5-inch factory lift, and a 4.56-axle ratio for maximum off-road performance.
A TrailCam forward-facing off-road camera system and Uconnect® 5 NAV with a 12.3-inch touchscreen give you the ultimate off-road navigation.
- Powerful off-road performance – The Rubicon X comes with the Xtreme 35 Package as standard, giving it unmatched performance on rough terrain.
- Modern technology – A TrailCam forward-facing off-road camera system and Uconnect® 5 NAV with a massive 12.3-inch touchscreen give you the ultimate off-road navigation and driving experience.
2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
The Rubicon 392 combines rugged off-road performance with a luxury experience and an impressive powertrain. It comes standard with the class-exclusive 6.4L V8 engine, delivering 470 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque with its 8-speed auto transmission.
A Selec-Trac® full-time transfer case with a 4:1 low range and Tru-Lok® front/rear lockers keep you moving even on the most challenging terrain.
In the cabin, you’ll find Nappa-leather-trimmed seats, heated and ventilated front seats, and an Alpine nine-speaker audio system for maximum comfort.
If you like a drop-top, the Body-Color Three-Piece Hardtop can be replaced with an optional class-exclusive Sky One-Touch power top.
- Incredible powertrain – The Rubicon 392 comes standard with an impressive 6.4L V8 engine, delivering 470 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque.
- Luxury Interior – Despite its incredible off-road performance, the Rubicon 392 still offers luxury features like Nappa-leather-trimmed seats and a nine-speaker Alpine audio system.
Test Drive The 2024 Jeep Wrangler at Patriot CDJR and feel the power of an off-road legend for yourself!
The 2024 Jeep Wrangler is an excellent off-road vehicle, and if you’re looking for a reliable and capable SUV for your adventures, then it’s definitely worth looking at.
As the best CDJR Dealer Chandler OK has to offer, Patriot CDJR is your go-to place for test drives. Our highly experienced sales team will be more than happy to answer any questions you have, and our research hub will give you all the information you need to make an informed decision.
We can’t wait to show you how the Jeep Wrangler can take your adventures to the next level, so book a test drive with Patriot CDJR today and experience the power and performance of the Jeep Wrangler for yourself!